Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion Gaming is the ultimate Tekkit experience, we feel honoured to host a server which members can enjoy, and be loyal to. Remember, anyone can join and have fun!

PortalHomeSee The Server MapServer RanksDonateLatest imagesResourcesSponsorYoutubeRegisterLog inSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is the server up or not
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 am by Thejoker1123

» Stuck in the sand temple
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am by MrMinecraft200

» Stuck in Events1!
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 am by paperboy874

» Whitelisting
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:27 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Please use THe technic forums for help
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Unban me please!
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Imm baacckkk
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» in richard and jordans school :D
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am by minecraft111333

» Why is the server down?
APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm by PNGiveAway

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

APPLY HERE! Please read this post!

Go down 
+6
ManHunterNew AKA Tom
Hewdo
Corpeater
lolledowne88
Buld
Thejoker1123
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Thejoker1123
Admin
Admin
Thejoker1123

APPLY HERE! Please read this post! Empty
PostSubject: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Hello, Richard here, to apply to play against TeamScorpion ina 5v5 Team Fortress 2 Tournament, read the rest of this post and then create a reply to this using the template below.

Teams:

TeamScorpion:
-Richard-Thejoker1123
-Jordan-Betterelectric6
-Fin-Wolfyllama
-Jason-Orangedragon038
-Alex-ZOROASTR1AN

Members:
-Hewdo
-Dizzy
-jordanSUPERMAN
-Corpeater
-ManHunterNew

Rules:
-No Heavy, Engineer (due to turrets) or Scout class, these are considered as OP in tournament rules.
-Spawn Camping is strictly prohibited, along with spawn trapping/killing, do this and you are disqualified.
-TeamWork is suggested but not enforced, players may play as a single unit.
-Boosting of kills will not be accepted, any suspected boosters will be kicked from the tournament.

How it works:
-Each team will be given a TeamSpeak channel prior to the match start.
-Teams will play 3 matches in 5v5, Control Point, King Of The Hill and Payload
-The MVP of each team at the end of the tournament will receive a bundle of prizes, along with iConomy money, Player Of The Week on Scorpion Gaming's Steam Group (Requires membership) and many others.

TEMPLATE (the really important bit, use this to structure your reply and application!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Game Name (Minecraft):
In Game Name (Steam):
I confirm that I have TeamSpeak and a working microphone:
I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament:
I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions:

-That's all!
-Richard.

BONUS:

If you wish to help record the Event by recording your gameplay, please add a note to your application stating 'I will be recording'.

We advise you use one of these programs:
-Fraps
-Bandicam

Please use the following settings for optimal performance:
FPS: 30
Record Microphone AND windows sound! this cannot be stressed enough!

Once the event is over please upload a compressed version of your video to mediafire or dropbox and send a link to [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Please understand that your voice may be recorded, so you may need to be able to speak some English if it is not your first language.

Last edited by Thejoker1123 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buld

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm

In Game Name (Minecraft): Buldivov
In Game Name (Steam): Buldivov
I confirm that I have TeamSpeak and a working microphone: Yes
I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament: Yes
I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions: Ok
Back to top Go down
lolledowne88

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

In Game Name (Minecraft): lolledowne88
In Game Name (Steam): ^0F^2a^0K^2e^0~^2D^0z^2Z^0Y (colors for MW2 it means: FaKe~DizZY
I confirm that I have TeamSpeak and a working microphone: yes
I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament:yes
I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions:
yea!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ENDCraftCinema?feature=mhee
lolledowne88

PostSubject: jordanSUPERMAN''s apply (not mine)   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 pm

In Game Name (Minecraft): jordanSUPERMAN
In Game Name (Steam): jordanSUPERMAN
I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament: yes
ok

(not mine but jordanSUPERMAN''s apply)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ENDCraftCinema?feature=mhee
Corpeater

Corpeater

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

In Game Name (Minecraft): Corpeater
In Game Name (Steam): ^6Cute^8'^1Corpeater (Search skalman757 for easy find)
I confirm that I have TeamSpeak and a working microphone: Yes
I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament: Yes
I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions: Yes
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Corpeater
Hewdo

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 am

In Game Name (Minecraft):hewdo

In Game Name (Steam):joshkerr907

I confirm that I have TeamSpeak and a working microphone: i dont have teamspeak but i do have a microphone

I confirm that I have the rules and understand that if I break them I will be removed from the tournament: yes

I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions: Yes
Back to top Go down
Hewdo

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 am

I should be the last member on member team, GREAT cant wait to play against u guys lol!
Back to top Go down
Thejoker1123
Admin
Admin
Thejoker1123

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 am

Hewdo wrote:
I should be the last member on member team, GREAT cant wait to play against u guys lol!

Buldivov has now told me he cannot play as he is experiencing issues with TF2, meaning we still have one slot left!

Also, we need at least one person on the members team to record, otherwise we will need to do a lot of rearranging.
Back to top Go down
ManHunterNew AKA Tom

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 am

In Game Name (Minecraft):ManHunterNew
In Game Name (Steam):Woodelfarcher (my brothers account sorry for gay name)
I understand the tournament will be uploaded and take responsibility for my actions:yes
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm

As your crappiest staff member - I wouldn't mind "Recording" or judging the match or whatever that thing you needed however:
-It will take me a day to download *24hours*
-Don't know a thing about this game so I will need guidance as how to ref.
-My internet is crap (might lag like a bitch and upload will take alot of time...)
-Can only do weekends (yeah im grounded)

So with all those conditions Im guessing nevermind for me then xD?

SoraX7
Back to top Go down
Thejoker1123
Admin
Admin
Thejoker1123

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 pm

SoraX7 wrote:
As your crappiest staff member - I wouldn't mind "Recording" or judging the match or whatever that thing you needed however:
-My internet is crap (might lag like a bitch and upload will take alot of time...)

SoraX7

D you know what the bad thing is? Despite all of those flaws we really do need someone to ref/record as well as someone to record their gameplay for the members team..
Back to top Go down
keatingn
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Er   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Would love to help out and be ref or even play at some time but as i've told jordan I can't use voice
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Im speaking for me or Keating -
This person will he have to play?
-When recording how would he record both teams.

If the person didnt have to play then if he spoke would he commentate on the performance and then leave/join the TS chats to hear the thought and plans of the teams for the video?

e.g "Now lets see how the Staff are coping with this... Hey guys how are you coping with the oh so tragic loss of wolfy (yeah i predict he will die first Razz)

SoraX7

p.s I have downloaded 50mb out of the 10fcking gigbit file T>T - says around 11hours download fastest so I think i cud do all the download on friday cuz im busy during the week.

Haha you have options, you could play and record, but if you wanted to commentate you would need to have another player recording, TeamScorpion will all be recording so a spectator recording would be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Corpeater

Corpeater

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:05 am

Thejoker1123 wrote:
SoraX7 wrote:

SoraX7

D you know what the bad thing is? Despite all of those flaws we really do need someone to ref/record as well as someone to record their gameplay for the members team..

I've never actually tried recording while on tf2, I could try although I have no idea if it will work. I'll check tomorrow or later today.

Just tried, filming in 60 fps works like a charm! I'll happily record my pov Smile

Last edited by Corpeater on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Corpeater
Ananymus
Mod
Mod
Ananymus

PostSubject: I MIGHT JOIN THE TOURMANT...   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 am

I'm not giving a straight up answer yet. Ok...
Back to top Go down
Zipzipzap_

PostSubject: Applying for staff   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Minecraft Username: Zipzipzap_

What is my current rank: Warlord

Why I believe I would be a great staff member: I am a regular on the server. when hackers come on Players wont have to put up with them in till staff is on because i am always on

How have I helped the server (helping new players, etc):i have made a addvertiseing video for the server and i am nice to new players

Who has recommended me to become a staff member (if any):

Have I Ever Been Banned (If so why?): No i haven't been banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE! Please read this post!   APPLY HERE! Please read this post! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE! Please read this post!
Page 1 of 1