Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion Gaming is the ultimate Tekkit experience, we feel honoured to host a server which members can enjoy, and be loyal to. Remember, anyone can join and have fun!

PortalHomeSee The Server MapServer RanksDonateLatest imagesResourcesSponsorYoutubeRegisterLog inSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is the server up or not
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 am by Thejoker1123

» Stuck in the sand temple
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am by MrMinecraft200

» Stuck in Events1!
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 am by paperboy874

» Whitelisting
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:27 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Please use THe technic forums for help
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Unban me please!
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Imm baacckkk
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» in richard and jordans school :D
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am by minecraft111333

» Why is the server down?
Server Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm by PNGiveAway

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Server Economy

Go down 
+2
orangedragon038
dideej848
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dideej848

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 am

I was wandering if this server could be a little more economy based. We already have Chest Shop, which is great! But maybe if we could have more competition. This would basically mean letting us see the top 10 leaderboard for money. But also make sure anybody is not spawning money ( using /eco give playername amount - Or what ever command this server uses.. )

When they do that they are basically shooting the server economy in the foot and also ruining our experience on the server by not letting us have competition in the economy. I'd like to hear what everybody has to say!

Thanks!
~dideej848
Back to top Go down
orangedragon038

orangedragon038

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 am

hmm seems interesting but could you explain why it should be a competition?
Back to top Go down
dideej848

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 am

Mainly because it adds more fun to the server... A lot of people like to have fun by competing to have the best prices. Its exactly what happens in real life, when rival businesses compete to have the best prices the customers usually come out with cheaper items.

If people did not want to join in on this they do not! They don't have to have really good prices or a shop for that matter...
Back to top Go down
orangedragon038

orangedragon038

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

hmm ya that would be fun ill get on this
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Just wanted to suggest an idea: Since there are many "towns" with members in I think it appropriate to appoint a town mayor for them to regulate the Town's Economy. For instance implying Tax and rent to members. Depending on the town, the mayor must charge newcomers a fee to buy a "plot" with a weekly rental fee as the "Tax". This weekly charge will:
- Prevent people from making houses then abandoning them.
- Add a competitive atmosphere in terms of maintaining their "Business" or whatever they have.
- And also so we dont have 10 shops making tones of money whilst everyone are killing mobs ^^.

The Tax is collected into the Town's "Bank" if you will, and can be used for large scale Town projects, loans or if the mayor chooses : To help the players with providing them with complimentary items.

Thanks for your time.

SoraX7
Back to top Go down
symbioticnut

symbioticnut

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Agreed with sora, yeah a rival in business is fun !
Back to top Go down
Admin-betterelectric6
Admin
Admin
Admin-betterelectric6

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

On the new server all of economy is reset, other than donators will receive their money, so large donation or supporter 50k, medium 25k and small 5k
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotdirtygaymen.com
Uber3pic

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 am

there should be an admin shop to sell our things to
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Basically there will be base price for every item (the list will be posted eventually). But idea is that you can visit the Adminshop mall where you can buy anything at its average price but with a 30% decrease in price when selling (tax). And then there can be player shops who need to base their price around the Admin Shop meaning there is no point charging extra because no one will buy that...
However the prices may fluctuate depending on the demand of the item.etc
- A long term ambition would involve adding salaries where players may do /payday or something which pays them their entitles salary every hour...

SoraX7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Economy   Server Economy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Economy
Page 1 of 1