Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion Gaming is the ultimate Tekkit experience, we feel honoured to host a server which members can enjoy, and be loyal to. Remember, anyone can join and have fun!

PortalHomeSee The Server MapServer RanksDonateLatest imagesResourcesSponsorYoutubeRegisterLog inSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is the server up or not
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 am by Thejoker1123

» Stuck in the sand temple
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am by MrMinecraft200

» Stuck in Events1!
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 am by paperboy874

» Whitelisting
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:27 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Please use THe technic forums for help
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Unban me please!
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Imm baacckkk
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» in richard and jordans school :D
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am by minecraft111333

» Why is the server down?
Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm by PNGiveAway

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Game crashes when i log in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veraz

Veraz

Game crashes when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 am

I am having problems logging in to the server, after a second or so my game crashes and needs to be restarted. I have tried reinstalling Tekkit but its still the same and i can join other servers without a problem so I think something on the server must be corrupt for my account?

I was in game when this started happening but I was not doing anything at the time that could have caused a problem. Anyway, can someone see if they can fix it please Sad

edit: just found this on youtube that explains how to fix the problem, my user file needs to be deleted from the server and then it should work.

Back to top Go down
Buld

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

Josh got the same problem
Back to top Go down
Veraz

Veraz

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Well the clip says that the username.dat file for our accounts needs deleting so it should be an easy fix. It means we are gonna lose the stuff in our inventory but its better than not being able to play at all
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Since i had the exact same problem and you know the answer, does this mean you fixed it? If not then Richard said just do ahve your invent cleared during the 0.5 seconds when you log in. If you need help with this just reply, if already fixed then ignore Smile

SoraX7
Back to top Go down
Veraz

Veraz

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

I thought the file needs to be deleted from the server? I am still having the same issue so if you know a way i can fix it myself then please tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
SoraX7

SoraX7

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Ahh in that case I just saw u log on, I need to clear your invent so just keep loggin on until it works

SoraX7
Back to top Go down
Veraz

Veraz

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm

It doesn't seem to have worked this time, my inventory is clear and it still wont let me log in. I think compact solars are causing it because the eror log always has the following error

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3
at cpw.mods.compactsolars.CompactSolarType.makeEntity

Did you delete my userfile.dat to fix it the first time? if not could someone try deleting it from the server just to test if what the youtube vid says to do will work.
Back to top Go down
lolledowne88

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 am

i had the same problem its becus my house i world edited a stone floor and somehow it crashes when you come there.

by helping it corpeater teleported me to spawn so i had no problem.

i will do it when you come online Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ENDCraftCinema?feature=mhee
Veraz

Veraz

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am

Teleporting me to spawn seems to have worked, but if its something in my house or town causing me to crash how can i fix it?

I have not added anything to my house in the last few days so I have no idea what could have caused it. The error that comes up in my log is to do with compact solars but I have not got any in my house, so unless someone else in the area has some I have no idea what the problem is. Also, could this happen to other people that come in to the area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes when i log in   Game crashes when i log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when i log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scorpion-Gaming :: The Server :: Other-
Jump to: