Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Please Login/Register to become a Builder+ on our Tekkit Server! Thanks for playing with Scorpion-Gaming!
Scorpion-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion Gaming is the ultimate Tekkit experience, we feel honoured to host a server which members can enjoy, and be loyal to. Remember, anyone can join and have fun!

PortalHomeSee The Server MapServer RanksDonateLatest imagesResourcesSponsorYoutubeRegisterLog inSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is the server up or not
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 am by Thejoker1123

» Stuck in the sand temple
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am by MrMinecraft200

» Stuck in Events1!
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 am by paperboy874

» Whitelisting
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:27 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Please use THe technic forums for help
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Unban me please!
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» Imm baacckkk
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am by Admin-betterelectric6

» in richard and jordans school :D
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am by minecraft111333

» Why is the server down?
Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm by PNGiveAway

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Besty007

Besty007

Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 am

Switching to Tekkit!!!

If you weren't aware, Scorpion Gaming is now running Tekkit! It's the same IP, but now you need to add the IP to Tekkit, rather than just regular Minecraft. Go to this page and download the launcher:

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

Once you've downloaded the launcher, make sure you have selected the Tekkit from the drop down box.
If you're not familiar with Tekkit, I advise you check out this beginner's guide:

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_Started

Also, the Wikia is better than the Wiki page, so use that instead:

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tekkit_Wiki

Thats all for now.

~Besty
Back to top Go down
mcsruler

PostSubject: The Server Is White-Listed?   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 am

the server stopped for a moment and when me and my friends tried to log on, it said:

Disconnected By Server: You Are Not Whitelisted On This Server

Can i get to know why it's whitelisted?
Back to top Go down
Besty007

Besty007

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:02 pm

As far as I am aware it isn't whitelisted. I'm not the one to ask though.
Back to top Go down
orangedragon038

orangedragon038

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 am

If there is a whitelist ever on you should contact Jordan richard fin or myself for assistance

thanks

Orangedragon038 (head-moderator and part of team scorpion)
Back to top Go down
Admin-betterelectric6
Admin
Admin
Admin-betterelectric6

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:44 am

if the server is whitelisted then it will be of the three stated now:
1) Server maintenance
2) server has been destroyed and put down for protection
3) There is a problem with the server, and its been set to a whitelist to fix it
Thanks for you patience
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotdirtygaymen.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!   Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpion Gaming is now Tekkit!
Page 1 of 1